Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean
Go to Main Page

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > General Discussion

Old 09-07-2011, 03:08 AM   #81
Paulj3

Paulj3 is on a distinguished road
Default Married men just want their cock sucked

I originated this post some time ago. I have enjoyed the diversity of response. I too have encountered a few married men, especially older married men that just want a bj. But I am very bi. Although I still love pussy I really enjoy the full sexual experience with men. I love being sucked off. I really love being sucked. I have now fucked a couple of men. I enjoy kissing and nipple play or whatever the man I am with enjoys. (short of pain of any kind) I am encouraged that a lot of younger men are willing, even anxious to have sex with us older men. I am also encouraged when I see men my age and older that take care of their health and have magnificent hardons. Perhaps not as hard as a 20 something but a nice hard cock and great load of cum. So if I encounter a married man that just wants sucked off I just enjoy sucking his cock and moving on.
Paulj3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:08 PM   #82
aqualung86

aqualung86 is on a distinguished road

I'm a 53 year old married man who, after many years of faithful happy marriage (I still am happily married and my wife takes very good care of me sexually), recently started sucking cocks again for the first time since I was in my early 20's. I just love cocks and I love sucking them.
I have not advertised on Craig's List yet, but I have answered a few.
Thankfully I just stumbled onto this site and can meet some other like minded, and similar minded people.
I live in northern Indiana. Anyone in the northern Indiana/SW Michigan area that would like to talk about receiving some awesome oral sex, let me know.
Great thread.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #83
ncbymail

ncbymail is on a distinguished road
Default not this married man

I have posted on this thread before but the recent opinion expressed about married men just wanting to get a blow and go is not my experience.
I started sucking cock when sex with the wife dried up. That was 7 or 8 years ago. Most of the men I hook up with are married and most of them either want both (to suck or be sucked) or they want to suck.
I did start off just getting BJs but it wasn't long before I was sucking and more every year. Now if you give me a either/or question I'd choose sucking. I can jack off and have a pretty good cum but no way can I replace the feeling that a big dick shooting a load of cum in my mouth feels like.
I think, for me the servicing/humilation kick of dropping down and letting another man put his dick in my mouth and sucking him until he cums in my mouth and I swallow his load can't be beat. I can't explain it totally but for me to have changed from a guy that almost reached 50 without sucking cock, getting plenty of pussy, enjoying that pussy and a womans body and then to become a cocksucker that craves dick. That's a big transition!
Everywhere I look there seems to be more and more men and married men sucking cock. It's just fun and exciting and we are enjoying it. Once you've tried it there doesnt seem to be too many guys that stop.
Maybe that a good forum question...did you try sucking cock and not like it...and why? But guess those guys are not on this site either....

Last edited by ncbymail; 09-08-2011 at 03:11 PM.
ncbymail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #84
hedman58

Default Just a few

There may be a few who just like their cock sucked but most I've met also like to suck a dick.
I fuck around with a married couple, both of them suck me and I fuck her. At first he was sucking my cock and hiding it from her. He didn't want her to know for fear that she would divorce him.
Then he left his yahoo account on and she got into it, and read some notes between us. She got my number and called me, knowing full well I was face fucking her hubby. She wrongly assumed I was gay, I'm far from it.

I agreed to meet with them both to calm her down. After we all three talked a while she wanted to see just what we had been doing, so I pulled out my cock and ordered him to suck it. By the time he got me worked up real good she wanted to get involved, so.. I ended up fucking her right in front of him. She told me later she just wanted to pay him back for hurting her but she enjoyed my dick so much she decided to keep fucking me. So now he is her cuck. He gets us both wet sucking and licking us and she mounts my dick and rides until I fill her up with cum. Then let him clean us up for the next go around.

Don't get me wrong, I like to suck a good dick once in a while too but only if they are my size or more. But I much prefer pussy!! Love to get deep inside a woman and make her moan! I may be a sex maniac.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:31 AM   #85
todd_james

todd_james is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbymail View Post
I think, for me the servicing/humilation kick of dropping down and letting another man put his dick in my mouth and sucking him until he cums in my mouth and I swallow his load can't be beat.
This is exactly why I'm "curious," and it derives from my loving getting head. At some point I was so horny and just started thinking about what it may be like ...
Old 09-12-2011, 07:48 PM   #86
RobnVA01

RobnVA01 is on a distinguished road

Have always been attracted to married guys (gay partnered here but bi curious)) but not sure why. The few times I have been with married guys, once they cum they usually have a major guilt trip. WTF?
RobnVA01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:52 PM   #87
WLABear

WLABear is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobnVA01 View Post
Have always been attracted to married guys (gay partnered here but bi curious)) but not sure why. The few times I have been with married guys, once they cum they usually have a major guilt trip. WTF?
You'll get no guilt trip from me, but I certainly know what you mean-- I've run into guys like that before. I think it's because regardless of whether it's a man or a woman, it's cheating, and some guys don't want to do it/can't handle it. It's not something they want to be doing, and they feel bad afterwards. I can understand it, but I think if they're having that much trouble dealing with it, then they need to not be playing on the side, or perhaps re-evaluating what they want from their lives/relationships, and making decisions they can live with.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:36 AM   #88
leprechaun

leprechaun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobnVA01 View Post
Can't understand it either. Started m2m at age 12. It was so much fun that I never even thought about guilt. Its just sex for crying out loud.

Guilt might be a issue with newbies starting m2m late in life????
Old 09-13-2011, 04:02 AM   #89
Paulj3

Paulj3 is on a distinguished road
Default It's Just Sex For Crying Out Loud

Way to say it RobnVa01. That pretty much puts it into perspective.
I have one friend, mid 30s, married of course, 3 kids all still at home. We get together to suck each others cock about once a month. He always initiates the "date". After he cums he always has this attack of guilt manifested in gagging and coughing. I have tried to encourage him to compartmentalize this part of his life. Just set it apart from his other life. The next time I will have to remind him, "it's just sex for crying out loud".
Paulj3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:24 PM   #90
PEN_15

PEN_15 is on a distinguished road
Default finding the guy

I am bi.
Finding a guy half my age is not easy, pushing my luck here.
I am currently in Mexico. My dick loves being sucked.

By the way, can I add an icon from my computer to my message?