Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean
Go to Main Page

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > General Discussion

Old 11-29-2011, 12:59 AM   #21
Benster111

Benster111 is on a distinguished road

It's not bad of you to think that way, it's just kinda unfortunate.

If you examine the labels that we have, a man who likes to suck other men's cocks and eat their cum, ARE homosexual per definition. OR if you have the cravings to also have sex with women, you're bisexual, per definition. It's not arbitrary.

Further more, not wanting to be in a relationship with a man (I assume that's what you meant) doesn't say anything about your sexual orientation. If you think about it, millions of str8 men don't like the be in exclusive relationships, as do millions of homos. Not wanting to hug and kiss a man, is also not really decisive of your sexuality. It just means you're not into those particular activities. When I'm naked with my guy, I don't really care much for hugging and kissing either. We skip right the the cock, doing an awesome 69er.

You may want to do all those things (relationship, hugging, kissing) with a girl, and suck cock on the side, then I'd say bisex is your game.

You also have to consider how much of the "str8" feelings you have are actually indoctrinated, and inspired by a sense of "this is what's normal, therefore that's what I want"? Or do you feel str8 because you're not "girly" like the media portrays homos? You feel like you don't fit in with the "gay scene"?

And don't get me wrong, I don't wanna patronize you by saying this - but you are still kinda young, and I for one didn't know what hell I wanted or who I really was at your age - I recognize each and everyone of the feelings you're describing.

In the end a label is just a label. I turned out Androsexual (homo). After all... cock owns.

Last edited by Benster111; 11-29-2011 at 01:05 AM.
Benster111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:05 AM   #22
slim_sexy20

slim_sexy20 is on a distinguished road

theres nothin wrong with that at all yu gotta try new things at some point nd time
Old 12-05-2011, 10:07 PM   #23
collegekid_14261

collegekid_14261 is infamous around these parts

Couldn't tell you where I read it but...

The definition of bi-sexual is reaching into someone's pants and being happy with whatever you find.

Is that you?

Labels are limiting. Try it out and see how you like it.
collegekid_14261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:49 AM   #24
stephenbeck92

Default ...woulnd't mind you sucking!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon298 View Post
I am 22, straight, never really into hugging, kissing, "being with" a man. But I so badly want to suck a dick and have him shoot a load in my mouth. I want a guy to fuck me and I want to fuck him right back!

Is that so bad of me, wanting all this while claiming to be straight?

I'm straight too but I woulnd't mind you sucking my cock anytime! I guess it's just a sexual thing; doesn't have to do with any classification. To be gay or not is a question of loving with your heart rather men or women (or both)...

Old 12-07-2011, 11:17 AM   #25
handy1tongue

handy1tongue is on a distinguished road
Default OPen minded

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenbeck92 View Post
I'm straight too but I woulnd't mind you sucking my cock anytime! I guess it's just a sexual thing; doesn't have to do with any classification. To be gay or not is a question of loving with your heart rather men or women (or both)...

I have for years fantasized about sucking a cock - I am to the point if the mood was right and their was trust (ideally a married man with his wife there and he shares same) I would go for it - Life is short and should be explored - For now, I get wet thinking about and often suck on dildo during masturbation to enhance the experience
Old 12-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #26
midnightm84

midnightm84 is on a distinguished road
Default urgh labels

That's why sometimes i hate labels.Do what you feel. Just cause you want to try something new or have a fantasy of it makes you gay or str8. you may try sucking a dick and not enjoy it.you live once, so have fun.suck a dick, taste cum, fuck and be fucked.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:08 AM   #27
speedmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by handy1tongue View Post
I have for years fantasized about sucking a cock - I am to the point if the mood was right and their was trust (ideally a married man with his wife there and he shares same) I would go for it - Life is short and should be explored - For now, I get wet thinking about and often suck on dildo during masturbation to enhance the experience
I'm like you, but I would NEVER involve another person in my sex life with my wife. Statistically that is a huge mistake for married people. Trust is never the same, and if you are truly in love and have a solid marriage, studies show that it tends to be very damaging.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:54 PM   #28
leeotter7

leeotter7 is infamous around these parts
Exclamation re: speedmaster

speedmaster -

What would happen to the trust in your relationship if you had sex with someone else (in this case, a man) - and your wife found out about it at some point?

You see, there really is no difference - except in one scenario, you'd be honest, and in the other, deceitful. I'm not judging - people do what they have to do, and I can't walk a mile in their shoes. But I think it's important to remember that if a partner's trust is going to be broken by having a one night stand, fling, or affair, then it's all the same, whether or not you admit it to them.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:54 AM   #29
jonob

jonob is on a distinguished road

I'm married and love pussy and have fucked plenty of women, and consider myself str8, though I have an interest in cock, balls and spunk - my own and other guys. I don't fancy other guys, or want to hug or kiss or have any relationship with them, but I just like wankin and sucking other guys cocks and tasting their precum and spunk. Its just another form of sex for me - just a dirty intimate thing between two likeminded guys. Most of the guys i've done it with have been str8 like me - with wives or gfs - but just like some variety. I tried it with another guy who was curious about it like me and found we both liked it - give it a try.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:52 AM   #30
Bimike8

Bimike8 is on a distinguished road
Default sucking cock

your feelings are normal...its part of your sexuality....enjoy being the man you are and stop worrying about labels....they are social connotations ......if you wanna try suckin a dick do it...your still be a man afterwords.