Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean
Go to Main Page

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > General Discussion

Old 08-27-2011, 09:44 AM   #1
hedman58

Default Does sucking cock make you gay?

I wonder how other guys feel about this. I love women, love pussy, chase women all the time and can't get enough pussy. I am married and have several lady friends. But I also love to suck a nice hard dick, love the feeling and taste of dick meat. Love to make him moan and squirm and buck his hips against me, grab my head and force his cock deep down my throat and most of all I love the taste of cum. Will suck it all out.
So, am I a gay man that loves women and pussy? Am I just bi sexual? Am I a straight guy that happens to enjoy sucking dick?
What???
I don't take it in the ass, dont' kiss men or cuddle, dont' go on dates with men, don't have any desire to fuck one in the ass. I do enjoy getting blowjobs from a man but not as much as from a woman. I just like to suck cock.
What the fuck am I?
Are there other men like me?
Old 08-27-2011, 10:27 AM   #2
Rabbit420

Rabbit420 is on a distinguished road

I don't think it makes you gay just bisexual. I don't know why so many people are hung up on categorizing people these days with so many supposedly devout heterosexual men wanting to give handjobs and blowjobs to other men. Personally I think all mammals are basically bisexual. Humans are mammals so henceforth humans are basically bisexual. I was a "card carrying" heterosexual for most of my life. Lately I've been wondering what it would be like to stroke and suck another man's cock and have him return the "favor". I don't consider that gay, queer, homo or anything other than bisexual. I think if you take it to the point where you want a "man love" type relationship, you start fucking someone in the ass and letting them do the same and you totally give up sex with the female gender then you are definitely gay, but just stroking and sucking cock for the enjoyment should be classified as bisexual.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:34 AM   #3
hedman58

I agree, I consider myself "complete" sexual now. Not bi or any other label. I enjoy sex in all it's forms with either gender. It completes me. But a male friend recently tried to convince me I am "gay" and should give up women all together. I told him no fucking way. I love pussy too much. The ideal situation for me would be a bi wife that loves to swing and watch me with other men and join in with us. But where in the hell do you find a woman like that?

If you have a desire to do it, you should. You will always regret not doing something you really want to do. If you try and it and it's not for you, then stop. Simple as that.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:02 AM   #4
dominik

Wink Why label it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedman58 View Post
So, am I a gay man that loves women and pussy? Am I just bi sexual? Am I a straight guy that happens to enjoy sucking dick? (...) What the fuck am I?
Are there other men like me?
You are sexual.

And yes there are millions of men like you - THANK GOD!
Old 08-27-2011, 12:00 PM   #5
hugenuts

hugenuts is on a distinguished road

You are what you are!!! Simple as that!!! I sucked my first cock when I was 13 at a mall restroom. I sucked cock as much as I could until I was 19 and then one day I said to myself, I need to try pussy...so I did. I tried it for a while, about 6 months off an on with the same woman, and I didn't like it as much as cock. That was the end of my pussy days. I am now 52 years old and I have had sex, both oral and anal, with married men who only wanted to be serviced and I consider to be either bi sexual or just a straight man who can't get enough sex with women. We don't need a label to have sex..if it feels good...DO IT! Lets face it, all men love having their cocks sucked...and most women don't like to suck cock or don't deep throat or swallow, where a lot of men do...so men have to do what they have to do....and that is get a good blow job from whoever does it best.....I love cock and I am willing to suck off most any straight man anytime..they appreciate it a lot....thanks for listening.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:02 PM   #6
andyp551122

andyp551122 is on a distinguished road
Default Never Done It...

...but I would like to with the right person. And I would not think that it would make me gay.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:45 AM   #7
luv2taste

luv2taste is on a distinguished road

I agree fully with all previous responses.
luv2taste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:06 PM   #8
bdgf

bdgf is on a distinguished road

stop being so concerned with societys labels and just enjoy the sex you enjoy..
Old 08-28-2011, 08:43 PM   #9
WLABear

WLABear is on a distinguished road
Default Labels are for society

Sexuality has many gradations. Society likes to categorize people, and affix labels, thus "heterosexual", "homosexual", "bisexual", "asexual", "pansexual", etc. But your sexuality may be concrete or fluid, or it may shift over time. It's a part of your identity, and your identity is not always fixed. Someone may be liberal as a youth, then conservative as they age, or vice versa. Some may be uptight for years, then relax a bit in old age. You may love certain flavors of food for a long time, then find you do not like them anymore, or you simply have new preferences. Sexuality can be the same way. Don't bother to affix a label to yourself until you know it's "you" and it's who you are, and you feel the need to publicly or self-identify as such. Til then, have fun.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:53 AM   #10
LILBOYDIK

LILBOYDIK is on a distinguished road

I feel the same way as you, I love women, but love cock too. I think ther are alot more men like us than care to admit it to they're selfs.

Tags
bisexual , cocksucker , gay , pervert