Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > General Discussion

Old 11-24-2011, 05:35 PM   #1
anon298

Default I am straight (I know) but I want to suck a dick so badly!

I am 22, straight, never really into hugging, kissing, "being with" a man. But I so badly want to suck a dick and have him shoot a load in my mouth. I want a guy to fuck me and I want to fuck him right back!

Is that so bad of me, wanting all this while claiming to be straight?
Old 11-24-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
cum4fun

cum4fun is on a distinguished road

well, I think we all all curious, so what the hell, suck a dick, fuck each other. that does not make you bad. enjoy being sexual. I'd be happy to have you suck my dick and let me cum in your mouth, and let you feel my dick slide into your ass and feel my cum get pumped into your hole. my dick is hard already.
Old 11-24-2011, 07:46 PM   #3
charlieny

charlieny is on a distinguished road

You have a point there! But, I think I'm more interested in guys than in girls. I'll suck ur cock anytime buddy!
charlieny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 02:24 AM   #4
bike10

bike10 is on a distinguished road

No not unsual for such feeling in you. Be suprised number of bi, str8, married and yes curious guys who visit the baths as place to experience the need to be with man.
bike10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:01 AM   #5
fellatioman

fellatioman is on a distinguished road

As the old phrase goes, "one swallow does not a homosexual make" and I guess "One fuck does not a bottom bitch make!" But it has led many of us down a new path of passion, desire, lust and sexuality we would have otherwise missed in life! I definitely say go for it and try it. At best you will like it and at worst you will find it not to your liking (I'm betting you'll like it!) and move on.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:15 AM   #6
bdgf

bdgf is on a distinguished road

at 22 you should be experimenting... trying things ... then you will know once you try if you like or dislike.. so go have some fun and cum back and tell us about the experiments...
Old 11-25-2011, 09:00 AM   #7
dvorak123

dvorak123 is on a distinguished road

from what I've seen that seems to be very common. I'm the same myself, except I did suck a few dicks and did some other things with guys. I don't know whether to call myself straight or bi. I do enjoy some sex with guys and I've had for some time so I don't think it's a temporary stage, but on the other hand I'm much more attracted to women in general and would never consider dating a guy or anything like that. Overall, I don't care what sexuality I might be labeled with; I just go out and do whatever I feel like doing. But if I have to put myself in a box I'd say bi.

Do what I did and find some online site for sexual encounters and find a few people who want to try it out with. I can assure you there are plenty of interested people.

Last edited by dvorak123; 11-25-2011 at 09:05 AM.
dvorak123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:24 PM   #8
luv2taste

luv2taste is on a distinguished road

I agree with the replies above. I might say I'm curious, and/or maybe bi too.

Last edited by luv2taste; 11-25-2011 at 12:50 PM.
luv2taste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:28 PM   #9
harrijas

"Enjoy being sexual"

Sir, you sum this whole game up in three words - thank for doing so!

You're right - orgasms are great regardless of how they're achieved; they're there to be enjoyed - just make sure you enjoy the process of achieving them as well.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #10
just_normal

Smile Sucking cock is a natural desire ( imho )

ok, we spend most of our lives playing with it, wanting to play with it, or wanting someone else to play with it. Have you sucked your own, or eaten your own jizz? I know I have. I fantisized about cock my whole teen-age period - even taught all the boys in the neighborhood how to jack-off. does that make me gay? don't know - don't care. been married and divorced. luv pussy too. but i'm here on dick.net - so cock is obviously important to me to.... if it feels good, tastes good, and u like it without hurting anyone - what does it matter?