Espanol Français Italiano Portuguese Deutsch Russian Greek Dutch Chinese Japanese Korean
Go to Main Page

Go Back   dick.net Forums > Main > General Discussion

Old 02-24-2013, 06:25 AM   #1
Bkforher

Bkforher is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone else has a fantasy of seeing his own GF/wife suck a stranger's cock?

I have to admit it's a real turn on for me, anyone else has the same kind of fantasies? Wife getting fucked by huge ones while she sucks you, anyone tried it for real? How did it turned out?
Old 02-24-2013, 07:18 AM   #2
Joe54321

Wink Stranger fucking my wife

Yea it turns me on seyng someone fuck my wife,, i like to see friends fucking her , or have them join and we all fuck her
Old 02-24-2013, 07:20 AM   #3
uconncock

Default been there

My wife loves huge cock and wanted to have a threesome mmf. She knew an old lover that was now bi that was hung like a horse and invited him to dinner/drinks. He was pretty hot and once we got drunk she led us to the bedroom. I loved watching my wife go crazy sucking on his huge cock but the best part was licking her clit while he was fucking her, licking his cock and her pussy at the same time brought me to the edge. He pulled out and shot the biggest hot load! so hot
Old 02-24-2013, 07:21 AM   #4
Joe54321

Smile Wife

My wife loves huge dicks , i have few friends with huge one , its a real turn on to see her taking them all in,, her vagina gets all open and she orgasms soo many time that makes me jealous , i wish i could do that,, she is allways ready when some buddy with huge cock wants to use her
Old 02-24-2013, 09:37 AM   #5
will_91

will_91 is on a distinguished road

I love fantasizing about another guy fucking my gf but I've never had the balls to tell her but once my flatmate found a topless photo of her on my computer and saved it on his. And i could tell he jacks off over it all the time because it's always in his recent files and thinking of him jacking over my gf turns me on so much. So i started sharing pictures of her with guys over the internet so we can jack off over her together because it gets me so horny
will_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #6
curious4u

curious4u is on a distinguished road

I've also fantisized about the same thing. I've spoken with her about it but she has no interest. She is very tight and doesn't like much bigger than me (6.5) the closest I can get is using toys on her that are a little bit bigger than me. I love to see her pussy spread open and creaming on a thick toy then I can suck it off. Unfortunately that's the closest ill ever get as she is old fashioned and not into bringing someone into the bedroom.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:34 AM   #7
circlist

circlist is on a distinguished road
Default Submissive GF Gives BJ's to Friends/Family

For a number of years I had a very submissive girlfriend. She loved to be dominated by Men and felt her place was providing pleasure for cock. It wasn't long before my own big cock didn't seem to be enough and when, during a training session, I said I was talking to a friend of mine about using her to provide him with 'relief' as he gf was out of the country for work, she became quite excited. So I did arrange for her to give him blowjobs, but only while I was watching. This became regular even when his gf returned and eventually this expanded. I would arrange for her to suck off any number of guys, from older Men not getting pussy at home, to teen studs that needed quick relief. I even had her suck off my brother and an uncle whenever each would drop by. Most of the time she was unaware of any advance arrangements, which made her feel more submissive and slutty which she loved. Her pussy would be dripping wet after being made to service other guys and when I mounted her cunt later we would have some of the best sex. So I'm all in favor of having the wife/gf put down to suck other Men. A great turn on for both of us!
Old 02-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #8
Bkforher

Bkforher is on a distinguished road

fucking hot!
Old 02-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #9
dickourie

Default Wife sucking strangers cock

One of my fantasies is watching as my wife sucks another man's cock. I have one condition though and that is she has to watch as I suck him off after she's finished.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:29 PM   #10
bithewayitsme

bithewayitsme is on a distinguished road
Default Wishing

I would love to see my wife sucking another guy's cock or getting fucked by another guy. Unfortunately she only wants to have sex with me so for now I can only fantasize.

Tags
girlfriend , wife